About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Come To The Dark Side... I Have Cookies

Just Kidding...But I do have a yummy recipe :)

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

2 cups sugar
1/3 cup Hershey's cocoa
1 stick margarine/butter
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups oats

Before you start...line your counter top with wax paper!!!!!!!!!!!!
In a medium/large saucepan bring butter, cocoa, milk and sugar to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add peanut butter, oats, and vanilla extract. Drop onto wax paper with a tablespoon. Let sit until firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget