About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dirty Talk

Chill out people...gosh, It's not what ya think! Put away the Holy Water!

My hubby has learned lately, that if he really wants my attention I am gonna need to hear those 3 little words...Beach Front Condo, but I mean really...sometimes Hot Fudge Sundae works too! Sex on the beach better involve alcohol...and whipped cream is best on a cup of Starbucks coffee. Yeah...that's hot!

Speaking of coffee, while we were traveling yesterday, my husband hit a bump and I spilled my salted caramel mocha down the front of my shirt. I thought thats it...there is no way that I am going to get this out! It was just a cotton tank but it was my favorite cotton tank. We got home a few hours later and I was looking for something to pretreat it with. I knew the stuff that I normally used was not gonna touch this mess! I found a bottle of Resolve Multi-Fabric upholstery cleaner. Looking at the mess on the shirt, I figured I may as well give it a try. So I sprayed it down and let it sit overnight, I figured the worst thing that could happen is that I would have to throw it out. I got up this morning and popped it in the wash. I was super excited to find it had completely removed the stain and not harmed the fabric at all! Now I wouldn't try this unless you are faced with a similar situation. But it worked amazingly! I am gonna try it later on a few shirts that my husband has ruined at work! I'll let y'all know how it does!

link to resolve coupon
http://goo.gl/bVkaD



2 comments:

  1. It seems like only the favorite articles of clothing attract spills and stains, right? Me+Coffee= One of the reasons I can no longer wear white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! No damn way am I giving up my white beater t's!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget