About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Faking Spontaneity

My husband and I will celebrate our one year wedding anniversary on the 4th of October. Actually, we have been together for over 20 years and we were married sometime in August of 1994...please don't ask me the exact date. I have our original marriage license somewhere....I don't want to have to dig it out! You may be thinking that has something to do with my recent short-term memory loss. Not so. I could not have told you the date 6 months after it happened 17 years ago, long before I started forgetting things. That might seem like a problem, some of you probably think that this might offend my husband....right? I assure you that it doesn't, he can't remember it either.

Our divorce was final sometime in 2010 and we remarried the same year. Does that even count really? I think so. It is like a fresh start. Right?

The package that he ordered and told me to be expecting arrived yesterday. My surprise was a new laptop battery and a charger. I really needed these and I am thrilled to get them. Those of you that were betting on the practical gift, don't go counting your winnings just yet. That was only part of the gift. I was blown away with the rest....4 days, 3 nights trip to the beach! I should put my swimsuit in the car now! It's taken many years, but I think I have finally gotten him trained! I would like to think that he has finally loosened up and this is an attempt at spontaneity....I'm pretty sure though that he has been planning this for awhile and is just now telling me...whatever... it works! I don't mind if he fakes it!  

2 comments:

  1. Seriously envious of your new battery... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Too bad it wasn't the charger though...evidently the port is messed up!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget