About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oops I Did It Again

Last night after I finished up the dinner dishes, I pulled the coffee maker out, to prepare coffee for the next day, got the filters and the coffee canister out. It was then that I realized that the night before I had made coffee and had emptied the canister with a promise to myself, that at some point during the day I would refill it. Didn't happen. So I dug around in the cabinets and finally located the coffee, at this point I was slightly more than a little annoyed! While I was putting the filter in the pot I realized that I had a hard water ring around the inside of my maker. Distracted by this, I misjudged the height of the pot, hit the edge with the coffee scoop and coffee spilled on the counter and into the floor. So I had to prioritize, the hard water ring would have to wait!



This morning as I was drinking my, I remembered that I had a doctor appointment and so I finished it up and got a shower. I decided to put some cleaner in it and turn it on while I was out. When I got home, I noticed water all over the kitchen counter and dripping down onto the floor. I hadn't pushed the pot all the way in and the sneak-a-cup feature was still engaged....UGH!!! Got all that cleaned up and opened the pot to find that the ring was still there! So my gpal for tomorrow is to check out the amazing assortment of coffee makers on roaste.com and find a new one. Somethings just can not be saved :)


The selection on everything from the coffee, coffee makers and accessories is a coffee drinkers dream come true. You can even get a subscription for the coffee and it will be delivered right to your house. In my opinion....that beats a magazine everyday, all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget