About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Seeking Truth In A World Of Lies

Lie to me, that's okay. Think that I'll believe the needless words you say. No one else ever called you out? No one ever question your motives? I am not everyone else. Telling the truth isn't always easy. Saying what is on my mind, one word at a time, because if I didn't...Would I be any better than you?

Have you ever stopped and wondered why you feel the need to tell half truths? Have you ever searched deep inside your soul for the reasons behind the out right lies? Why do you do the things that you do? You know, the things that you shouldn't, the things that you are ashamed of. The things that you don't want me to know about. The things that hurt me the most.

Reach down deep, into the depths of your mind and heart. I see through the mirage. I know what you want, miss, need and what you love. I will not be forgotten. I will not be ignored, I am there lurking in the shadows, waiting for you to put your head on the pillow. Waiting to confront you when you least expect it. You won't always be able to change the subject..to disregard the echos in your head. I will not be denied.

What is important to you? Your family, your friends, your job? Nothing will ever stop that continual need for answers. The answers that only you can give. Only you can make things right. Only you can come clean. Honesty isn't that hard. The misery will only grow, once the seeds of doubt are planted in the fertile soil.

Some of will wonder what this is about. Is this written for her husband, for her children, or herself? Is she asking for the truth or forgiveness? Has she lost all sense of reality? Has she lost faith, hope, the excitement of what the future holds? Or.... could these be questions that I need to ask myself?


Ponder it...seek the answers and you will know. The truth lies just below the surface, waiting to be discovered, to be realized. The truth won't wait forever. You can't mislead or be misled. The choice is yours to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget