About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Strangers In The Night....Nope, It's Just Facebook

Dear Facebook,

Isn't it bad enough, the things I do to make myself look stupid? Why have you decided to make me look like a total jackass (see pic below)?

I never see my friends witty little comments anymore. Did everyone abandon ship and leave me to drown alone...or is this some sick game of hide and seek?

I know I should get out and meet more people, but I like MY PEOPLE, do you really feel it necessary to allow me to comment on some strangers posting because one of my step uncle, daughters, cousins, nephews, niece happen to like it? ( Really just my cousin, but you know what I mean!)

Then to add insult to injury, I get notified everytime someone (also that I don't know) comments on this posting. Still can't see my friend's comments and post, but I see her friend's comments and post!

I just want you to know that I thought we had a good thing, but if you continue to embarrass me in this fashion, we are going to be through! I have enough problems in my life without you adding to them.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget