About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Who Does That?

Most people sleep like a baby when it raining right? Well leave it to me to be the odd woman out! I mean really...who does that? Somehow I can just sense the damn rain. Doesn't matter if I am sound asleep and it sneaks in like a thief in the night. Once I am awake,  first thing that I do, regardless of the time of morning, is turn on the coffee pot. I made coffee at 2:45 this morning. My husband loves this because it means that when he gets up at 5, there is usually one very strong, luke-warm cup left at the bottom of the pot. He can usually finds me sitting, staring out of the window or sitting on the covered deck. No matter how much resistance I put up with my body, somehow my mind always wins... and I inevitably end up standing at the counter, watch the coffee drip into the pot.

This morning I actually pissed off the cat too! Yeah, she also agrees....there is something seriously wrong with me. She stopped her gentle snoring and  raised up from her Petstages Flashing Firefly Mat that she sleeps on and gave me the strangest look. She loves me see, so she walks over to the chair that I am sitting in a nudges me a few times. I am not really sure what she is trying to do....maybe she wants me to go back to bed? It didn't take long before she was back on her mat....snoring away, just like my husband. I can't help being jealous. Especially on the weekends when no one rolls out of bed until 8 or 9:00.

I have always had trouble sleeping, I remember as a child laying awake all night. It has only gotten worse with age. I figure by the time I hit 50...I am going to be stark raving mad! Yay....Something to look forward too! Anyone out there have any suggestions? Anything? I'm desperate at this point :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget