About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Broken Meow

My crazy cat stands at the back door. Every time I go outside, she makes this funny noise. It half of a meow...I swear, it's the funniest thing ever!

Bonnie is an inside cat. If I try to get her to come outside with me, she nearly claws me to death. But leave the French doors open and she is gone! She was gone for a month once. We spent hour upon hour searching for this cat. Coming home late one night, we were pulling in the drive and Kait caught a glimpse of her eyes when the headlights shown on them. Kait tried to jump out of the car!

Doug caught her in an animal trap. It was late in the year and I awoke to her the most primal screams coming from the living room. I knew as soon as I heard them....yep, he caught my cat! She hide under the bed after that for over a week.

I love my cat....don't get me wrong when I tell you that she annoys the piss out of me. Every time I sit down to write, she jumps up on the arm of my chair and proceeds to head butt me, making this rackety purring, broken, half meow.

Of course when I want her to come around...she can't be bothered with me. I can whistle, wiggle my fingers, wave the cat toy that has feathers, whatever, she just gives me that infamous go to hell look. Let me get busy on my laptop, deep in thought though, and she wants to play. Faking work doesn't fool her either!

My husband finds this hilarious and always reminds me every time that I fuss about it, that I brought her home. Yep, I sure did. I brought him home too, and I still bitch about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget