About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Rent A Mom



Need things done and don't have time to do them? Need to go to the electric company? The kids need picked up early from school? Kids have a doctor/dentist appt and you can't take off work? I can take the dog to the vet/groomer, go grocery shopping, do laundry, meet the cable installers, or the contractors.



Anything you need done and can't manage to find time for it...I am your girl! Smyrna TN and surrounding areas. (615)767-7831!!! Call me today... $20 for the first hour, $10 per hour after that! Please leave a message...perverts will be screened out!Will work with last minute calls as schedule allows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget