About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shoulda Named My First Born....

Shrimp and pasta.....If there is anything better in this world....I have yet to find it! I am gonna be prepared for dinner tonight :) A quick trip to Publix and I am good to go!

And yes, I plan to have a glass of white wine with my meal! I adore Kendall-Jackson! If I could have another child...boy or girl....I seriously would name him/her that!

Ingredients:
2 oz multi grain penne
12 to 14 medium precooked peeled shrimp
2 Tbsp crumbled Gorgonzola
3 c chopped baby spinach
1 tomato, chopped
2 Tbsp chopped walnuts (optional)
3 Tbsp ready-made pesto



Directions:

Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add shrimp, cheese, spinach, tomato, walnuts, and pesto, stirring well to help wilt the spinach and distribute the pesto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget