About Me

My photo
Married, mother of 3, grandmother of 3. I have a 27 year old son that is the Bud-Man(Budweiser delivery driver), I have a 22 year old son that is in the Army National Guard, works full-time for the Guard and attends MTSU as a full-time student, I have a 17 year old a drama queen :)that is a senior in High School,she is also on the swim team.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Yummy...Crock Pot Pumpkin Apple Dessert

Y'all know that I am the crock pot queen! If I can cook it in a crock pot....I am all about it! I cook everything in my crock pot because i can just dump it in and ignore it! I am great at ignoring things :)

We all need a little treat occasionally. Of course, if we are gonna do it, we need to do it right. As healthy as possible!

Thought I would share another fall dessert recipe with you guys. Smells incredible cooking, and it's not that terrible for you! That's important right? Just don't eat the whole thing alone, in one sitting!
Crock Pot Pumpkin Apple Dessert


Ingredients

1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling

2 cups all-purpose flour

1 cup packed brown sugar

1 cup cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)

2 teaspoons baking powder

3 eggs

1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup vegetable oil

1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg

1/4 teaspoon baking soda



Directions



Lightly grease 3 1/2 to 6 quart crockpot.

Spoon pie filling into cooker; spread evenly.

Beat remaining ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter over pie filling
.

Cover and cook on high heat setting 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.

    



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget